Meet the producer
Love customers and grow with olives.
Is Life Co., Ltd.
A loving oil made by a beloved gardener who values the connection between people.
Mr. Tsutsumi of the gardener emigrated from Osaka and started growing olives. Humor that makes me laugh occasionally even in serious conversations, and a polite and serious personality. If you want to tell more people about the charms of olives in a fun way, we will actively accept tours. The attitude of valuing the connection between people has generated repeaters and introducers, and the number of fans has been increasing steadily. He has a deep affection for "olive cows" and uses olive cow compost as soil. It boasts a plantation that does not use herbicides and is dyed green.
- 100% olive oil from Shodoshima
- Soft sweetness and bitterness, like eating a little strawberry, gently complement the flavor of the ingredients.
- Green lemon olive oil
- A hit product with many fans. Oil the unripened green lemon with the olive fruit. Also for beginners of olive oil!
It has a mild flavor and is popular with those who are not used to olive oil. Sprinkle on rice, broilers, fruits and soups to find the taste you like. "100% olive oil from Shodoshima"
1956-1 Kamijo, Tonosho-cho, Shozu-gun
- Kagawa olive oil quality labeling system
- No certification
- Cultivation area
- About 4ha
- Olive oil flavor
- Medium (medium)
- Los Angeles International EVOO Fair 2018 Gold Medal
- Los Angeles International EVOO Fair 2017 Gold Medal
- Los Angeles International EVOO Fair 2016 Silver Meda
- Los Angeles International EVOO Fair 2015 Best of Class (Highest Award)
- OLIVE JAPAN 2015 Gold Award etc.
- Tours / Experiences possible (reservations required, anytime if convenient)
- Olive oil
- New pickles
- Nevadillo swing
- Sales outlet
- Direct sales (stand / Web shop)
- d47 design travel store (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo)
- Town Sule 963 (Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture)
- Masano Kinosuke Noodle Factory (Azuki-gun, Kagawa Prefecture)
- code kurkku (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo)
- Il Giottotone Kyoto Head Office (Kyoto, Kyoto)
- ALICE IN TAKAMATSU (Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture)