Meet the producer
An olive life that can be enjoyed by the five senses proposed by a florist.
"I think that if you do a florist, you can introduce your whole favorite olive.
I hope you enjoy it or enjoy it with oil. "
"When I was working at a flower shop in Tokyo, I happened to experience the olive harvest on Shodoshima. It was amazingly healed and fell in love at first sight." Immediately started working at an olive plantation in Shodoshima, and obtained a qualification for an olive oil sommelier. In 2012, he independently opened a florist. The target oil is an oil with a gorgeous aroma like a bouquet and sweetness. Raise the number of plants that can be fully watched, and stick to the timing of harvesting and oiling.
- Extra virgin olive oil
(Picture is a gift set)
- Aiming for a round and soft oil like a flower, carefully selected varieties, and an oil that is harvested and made with particular attention to the ripeness of the fruit.
- Olive bonsai
- A small, cute bonsai that shows a variety of appearances as the season changes, such as flowering, fruiting, and falling leaves.
An oil with a cinnamon-like aroma and gentle sweetness. When applied to baked apples, pears, apple compotes, and steamed sweet potatoes, it produces a glossy, fragrant sweet. (Extra virgin olive oil)
1956-1 Kamijo, Tonosho-cho, Shozu-gun
Olive Street Nakayoshi Building 1F
- Kagawa olive oil quality labeling system
- No certification
- Cultivation area
- About 0.3ha
- Olive oil flavor
- Tours and experiences possible (lease making experience possible)
- Olive oil
- flower arrangement
- Ohhi Blanca
- Sales outlet
- Direct sales (stand / Web shop)