Meet the producer
We work on spread of olives earnestly for approximately 70 years.
Shodoshima Olive Co., Ltd.
Delivering "beauty" and "health" from Shodoshima
He has been in charge of planning, manufacturing and sales of olive products on the island since the recognition of olives is low in Japan.
Established in October 1950 with few opportunities to pick up olive products throughout Japan, with the aim of spreading olives. Since then, under the theme of “Delivering“ Beauty ”and“ Health ”from Shodoshima,” over the years, olive farmers have purchased olive fruits grown, developed and sold a variety of olive products to the region. Have contributed. In addition, he is involved in planning, manufacturing and sales of Shodoshima's specialty noodles, soy sauce, and Tsukudani, and sells them at its own store.
- Most squeezed extra virgin oil
- Olive fruits are hand-picked one by one and oiled. Even those who are not used to olive oil have a soft taste that can be used widely.
- Extra pickled virgin olive oil from Shodoshima
- A rare oil that squeezes green young olive fruits. You can enjoy the fragrance like young grass and the spicy taste.
Calm taste. And the oil that features pungency that comes quietly later. Sprinkling hot vegetable salads such as potatoes and broccoli or vanilla ice will tighten the aftertaste. "First squeezed extra virgin oil"
1360-95 Ko, Tonosho-cho, Shozu-gun
- Kagawa olive oil quality labeling system
- Certified business
- Cultivation area
- About 2ha
- Olive oil flavor
- Los Angeles International EVOO Fair 2017 Silver Medal
- Kagawa Prefectural Olive Oil Fair 27 Kagawa Prefectural Governor's Award
- OLIVE JAPAN 2018 Gold Medal
- OLIVE JAPAN 2016 Gold Medal
- 2019 Sorrento Golden Mermaid Award Japanese Extra Virgin Olive Oil Special Award etc.
- Olive oil
- Processed goods
- Nevadillo swing
- St. Catherine
- Sales outlet
- Direct sales (stand / Web shop)