Meet the producer
Find the joy of connecting with people from all over the country through olives.
"Olives have increased my encounters.
I'm glad that it keeps this job steady. "
"I'm glad I meet many people when I'm doing olives." With this feeling in mind, the couple will devote their time after retirement to olive cultivation. There are many people from all over the country who come to learn olives. "I'm happy to teach people who want to learn cultivation." You may also get a thank you phone or letter from the person who bought the product. The couple work together to consistently work from seedling cultivation to oil harvesting.
- Olive oil made by Shodoshima farmers
- Uses selected green fruits. "We want to make the pleasure of blending for our customers," and provide a single variety of oil.
- Olive trees are sold from young trees such as Kolonike, St. Catherine, and Albequina to those of about 1m70cm.
Oil with strong pungency and herbaceous aroma. Grilled white onions and mushrooms, or grilled white fish such as cod, can enhance the sweetness and umami. "Olive oil made by Shodoshima farmers (Koronaiki varieties)"
1372-1 Yasuda Ko, Shodoshima-cho, Shozu-gun
- Kagawa olive oil quality labeling system
- Certified business
- Cultivation area
- 1.13 ha
- Olive oil flavor
- Robust (strong)
- Posted on FLOS OLEI 2020 (90 items)
- 2018 Sorrento Golden Mermaid Award Special Award
- Los Angeles International EVOO Fair 2018 Gold Medal
- OLIVE JAPAN 2018 Gold Medal
- Japan Olive Oil Fair Gold Award
- Japan Olive Oil Fair Kagawa Olive Producer Network Chairman Award etc.
- Experience available (If you want to grow olive, please contact us)
- Olive oil
- St. Catherine
- Sales outlet
- Direct sales (stand / Web shop)