Meet the producer
Inheriting the spirit of manufacturing that has continued since ancient times.
Takesan Co., Ltd.
From soy sauce to tsukudani and olive oil.
In response to the needs of the times, while nurturing the market for various seasonings, we deliver the tastes that families want.
Founded in 41 with the manufacture of soy sauce, we manufacture various seasonings that make Japanese dining table delicious.Now there are about 600 of them!In addition to Japanese food such as soy sauce and dashi soup, we deliver various seasonings such as olive dressing and “edible olive oil” to homes.The oil produced in-house is sold as edible olive oil and cosmetics. “Because we want to deliver an impressive taste, Takesan’s products face nature, are particular about the ingredients, and are single-mindedly created,” says President Takebe.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Oil is harvested by hand from Shodoshima. In the future, it will be sold as a set with its own compatible products.
- Refreshing olive dressing
- Contains Shodoshima olive tea leaves and basil. There are many other blended dressings, so you can add your favorite flavor to salads.
When the soup and the dried radish are used, the refreshing aroma of oil and the mellowness of cashew nuts enhance the taste. "Extra virgin olive oil"
103-1 Yasuda Ko, Shodoshima-cho, Shozu-gun
- Kagawa olive oil quality labeling system
- Certified business
- Cultivation area
- About 3ha
- Olive oil flavor
- Japan Olive Oil Fair Silver Award
- Olive oil
- Processed goods
- Sales outlet
- Direct sales (stand / Web shop)