Meet the producer
Rooted in Utazu's coastal salt site!
Utazu Social Welfare Association
With handwork that repeats handwork with a pure feeling and gently contacts the goat weeding
A gem made by hard-working staff.
The former site of Utazu's salt field was reborn as "Eco Land Utazu". As part of the welfare service business for people with disabilities, about 20 olives were planted in 400. Interaction with goats that are active in weeding softens the facial expressions of users. At the Kagawa Prefectural Olive Oil Fair, the winner of the Kagawa Prefectural Governor's Prize was awarded through the diligent and honest handwork, such as the user and staff carefully harvesting each olive tree by hand. .
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Users and staff pick the olive fruits in the garden by hand and oil within 0.1 hours of harvest. It achieves an acidity of less than XNUMX%.
- Pickled Green Olives
- Uses the salt “Heavenly Salt” that is manufactured (contracted) in-house using seawater from the Seto Inland Sea as a raw material Salt rich in minerals for a mellow taste.
An oil with high flavor, thick bitterness and pungency. Compatible with dishes using cheese such as risotto, dishes using tomato sauce or meat such as meat sauce ◎. (Extra virgin olive oil)
2628-718 Hirayama, Utazu-cho, Aya-gun
- Kagawa olive oil quality labeling system
- Certified business
- Cultivation area
- About 1ha
- Olive oil flavor
- Robust (strong)
- Kagawa Prefectural Olive Oil Fair 28 Kagawa Prefectural Governor's Award
- OLIVE JAPAN 2017 Gold Award
- Olive oil
- New pickles
- Sales outlet
- Direct sales (Web shop)
- Shalom Minamikaze (Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- Hanamizuki (Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- Utatsu, Sanada-shi (Ayaka-gun, Kagawa Prefecture)
- Iwata, Yawata (Sakaide City, Kagawa Prefecture)
- Kanebara, Nasanori City (Kagawa Marugame City)