Meet the producer
In pursuit of further quality in response to popular voices from Japan and overseas.
Yamahisa Co., Ltd.
It started from land reclamation and now builds quality enough to sell out reservations.
Boasts the Kagawa Governor's Award for five consecutive years.
Originally a company that manufactured soy sauce using kimono brewing and domestically produced soybeans. Chairman Katsutaro Uematsu, who traveled around 1987 to export organic soy sauce, sympathized with the attitude of growing organic olives. Although he did not receive certification after returning to Japan, he tried to grow organic olives in-house. In addition, he focuses on the effects of olive leaves and grows tea without using pesticides in tea fields. We also make the world's first soy sauce and miso, brewed with our own olive flower yeast.
- Extra virgin olive oil from Shodoshima? Olive oil grown on our own farm
- The quality of Pikaichi that even those in the industry praise. Products certified as "authentic authentic" by the Food Industry Center.
- Olive tea
- 100% olive leaves grown without pesticides grown without using chemical fertilizers and herbicides. Rich in polyphenols that are good for beauty and health.
A richly flavored oil that harmonizes firm sweetness, bitterness, and pungency. Let's enjoy high-quality ingredients such as shellfish sushi such as tairaigi and scallop and prosciutto with only oil and salt. "Extra virgin olive oil from Shodoshima? Olive oil grown on our own farm"
- 5-23-16, Kotsubo, Zushi, Kanagawa, 249-0008
(Riviera Zushi Marina)
243 Yasuda Ko, Shodoshima-cho, Shozu-gun
- Kagawa olive oil quality labeling system
- Certified business
- Cultivation area
- About 3.5ha
- Olive oil flavor
- Medium (medium)
- Posted on FLOS OLEI 2020 (91 items)
- OLIVE JAPAN 2019 Gold Medal
- Kagawa Olive Oil Fair
- Japan Olive Oil Fair Gold Award etc.
- Olive oil
- New pickles
- Processed goods
- Nevadillo swing
- Sales outlet
- Direct sales (Web shop)
- Kagawa Bussankan "Kuririn-an"
- Shikoku shop 88
- Setouchi Shunsaikan (Minato-ku, Tokyo) etc.