In the prefecture, while providing a wide range of dishes using local ingredients,
Recommended for tourists from outside the prefecture with confidence.
Restaurants that have a high level of information dissemination are certified as "Sanuki Dining".
At certified stores, through menu development and fair workshops
We are working to raise awareness of prefecture-grown ingredients and Kagawa Prefecture.
* Due to the influence of the new coronavirus, there may be temporary closures and changes in business hours.
Please contact each store for details.
You can narrow down the stores by selecting a genre or region.
RIHGA Hotel Zest Takamatsu
Chinese cuisine Tokaen
- Chinese cuisine from fresh local foods, with respect to our customers
- The Chinese restaurant "Toukaen" is located on the second floor of the RIHGA Royal Hotel Zest Annex. Enjoy a cozy time around the table, and enjoy Setouchi Chinese cuisine that showcases various local foods. Chinese food is enjoyed by people of all ages, and our dishes will make you smile for sure!
Grill Yashima - Takamatsu Kokusai Hotel
- Special Sanuki cuisine made by seasoned chefs focusing on Japanese and western cuisines
- Takamatsu Kokusai Hotel has been considered the premier guest house in Shikoku since its opening in 1964. At "Grill Yashima" on the first floor, you can taste fresh local foods prepared in the Japanese style, as well as prepared in the traditionally western style. While dining, enjoy a beautiful view filled with warm natural light and refreshing green from the courtyard.
Garden Cafe Ritsurin
- Setouchi seasonal food in a spacious and refreshing green-colored environment
- Since we prepare our meals and drinks with various Kagawa ingredients, we not only show Kagawa’s distinctive flavors, but we are also able to introduce our food culture from the Setouchi area. Make yourself at home in our restaurant called the "Guest House of Sanuki", and enjoy the gorgeous view of Ritsurin Garden, considered a national treasure of gardens.
JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu
Japanese cuisine Seto
- Genuine Japanese cuisine filled with the joyful tastes of the seasons
- This Japanese restaurant is located at the JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu which is conveniently situated near JR Takamatsu station. We are delighted to entertain many guests from in and around Kagawa as well as from foreign countries with our local cuisine prepared in a variety of impressive ways. We also offer private rooms with tables, as well as offer Japanese "horigotatsu" rooms which are characterized by a traditional table that is low to the ground with a recessed floor where you can stretch out your legs while sitting on the floor.
- Beyond expectation; make time with your loved ones more valuable and memorable.
- Our restaurant is located on a hill near Takamatsu Airport. We use our knowledge of French, Italian and Japanese cooking to generate a very unique menu that transcends all categories. Our anniversary planner is on hand to assist guests desiring to celebrate special occasions and anniversaries with memorable and original food experiences.
Cantonese Cuisine Chugoku Shuka
- Cantonese cuisine bringing out the natural flavor of foods made by our chef’s artistry
- We focus on Chinese cuisine that uses plenty of Kagawa foods including seafood and vegetables. We are honored to have lots of fans from inside and outside of Kagawa. Because our chef is passionate about bringing out the flavor of raw ingredients, you can enjoy the profound and savory taste of Chinese cuisine.
JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu
- The best Chinese cuisine using special seasonal Kagawa foods
- We are a Chinese restaurant located in the JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu, which provides delicious cuisine that uses fresh seafood and seasonal ingredients. Located nearby JR Takamatsu station, we are delighted to entertain many guests from inside/outside of Kagawa and from foreign countries as well.
- French cuisine, made from the best gems that the Setouchi region has to offer.
- We are a long-established French restaurant having opened in 1952. Irregardless of our history, we are proud to serve dishes and desserts that are inspired by fresh ideas and techniques from our masterful chef. These incredible flavors are unforgettable, and our comfortable and relaxing atmosphere and attentive service will make for an amazing dining experience.
- A hidden restaurant situated on a hill nearby Kusanagi Port, Shodoshima Island
- In Shodoshima Island, the moderate climate is good for growing crops, and our close partnership with local producers enables us to make the best Italian cuisine. We serve Italian cuisine with the natural flavors of seasonal Shodoshima and Kagawa foods. Our name comes from the spirit called "Furyu", observing the elegance in hospitality to gods as well as people. We cook our foods with a similar spirit, with a gratitude to nature.
Royal Park Hotel Takamatsu
Japanese cuisine Nishiki
- A feast for the eyes. Comfortable service. Genuine and great Japanese cuisine.
- Japanese restaurant Nishiki has been loved by local as the essential restaurant for a special day. We offer one hall and five private rooms in modern Japanese style. You can taste Sanuki local specialties from the surrounding sea and fields in the beautifully prepared Kaiseki cuisine crafted by our masterful chef.
Setouchi French Shokudou OGUNI
- Health-conscious French cuisine, made from seasonal vegetables and fish from Sanuki
- With the carefully selected seasonal vegetables and seafood of our region, we offer delicious meals that are prepared in natural ways. Every morning we carefully select the best local fish from the Seto Inland Sea. Your body and soul will be delighted by our nourishing organic, slow-cooked food. Come enjoy our home style cuisine served in a casual and relaxed environment.
Wines and Foods Asahiya
- Atmosphere of an old inn converted into a calming and comfortable place for adults
- Our masterful French and Italian chefs display their artistry in various dishes made from Kagawa. You can enjoy the harmonious marriage of fine wine and gourmet dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. Our love for Kagawa foods is translated into the food and drinks that we provide with love and care.
Hotel Pearl Garden
Restaurant Seto flower
- Lovely time with a great view of a waterfall and showcasing the seasonal natural beauty of the garden
- The main dining area at Hotel Pearl Garden called "Seto-no-Hana" has Japanese and western rooms, and counter seating. Enjoy the view of a traditional Japanese garden showcasing beauty and tranquility, and allow yourself to relax and destress. Our masterful chefs utilize ingredients of Kagawa grown crops to create wonderful and delicious dishes.
Japanese Cuisine Kinoshita
- Secret gourmet place known for a variety of seasonal dishes featuring Sanuki cuisine
- Delicious Sanuki cuisine offered in set menus with tasty Kagawa local sake set within an architecturally authentic Japanese house. Our masterful and knowledgeable chef ensures that each dish not only tastes delicious but is also beautifully presented. The selection of locally produced sake is a perfect accompaniment to these dishes.
Seafood, Sushi, Jizake Hokuroya
- Enjoy seafood from the Seto Inland Sea at the peak of its freshness
- We are a modern Japanese style restaurant that offers a plethora of food from Seto Inland Sea, such as octopus, shellfish, and butterfish, to name a few. The fish is extremely fresh because it is directly transported from Honjima Island, Marugame, to us by its fishermen. Because these ingredients come directly from dedicated local producers, we put our hearts into making unique cuisine that showcases these ingredients.
Terrace restaurant Uminohoshi
Etoile de la mer
- Satisfy your five senses through nature, art and delicious flavors
- Satisfy your five senses through nature, art and delicious flavorsThe restaurant is located in the annex of Benesse House in Naoshima Island. Come dine in a spacious setting with an unobstructed view of the Seto Inland Sea via our expansive windows. We don’t offer a fixed menu, but rather our menu is created daily depending on the fresh local foods available from Shikoku and the Seto Inland Sea.
RIHGA Hotel Zest Takamatsu
Rihga Dining & Bar Tokoka
- Taste various Sanuki gourmet. It’s hotel dining in the heart of the city
- Jikou is the main dining restaurant at Rhiga Hotel Zest Takamatsu, a hotel located in the heart of Takamatsu. Enjoy a comfortable environment while sampling the delicate flavors of French cuisine filled with Sanuki ingredients. Multi-use private rooms are also available.
Grill & Wine Regalo
- Enjoy select wines and delicious Sanuki food in a chic environment
- Located on the third floor of a building in Takamatsu Marugamemachi shopping street, we provide a very cozy atmosphere. Besides offering dishes such as Sanuki Sanchiku (beef, pork and chicken), we also serve fresh seafood and vegetable dishes that are served in Sanuki Lacquer bowls. We buy a good balance of Sanuki food such as meat, fish and vegetables from producers directly and prepare dishes where you can enjoy the genuine Sanuki taste.
Cafe & Restaurant Kamitsubaki
- Shiseido Parlor at Konpira-San
- Cafe and restaurant "Kamitsubaki" is located at a corner of the Kotohira-gu Shrine and is surrounded by the beauty of nature.
The beautiful hand drawn Japanese camellia decorated tiles that adorn our walls make for a lovely dining experience. We are Shiseido Parlor, established over 100 years ago in Ginza, Tokyo. Our dedicated chef uses masterful skills to create seasonal Kagawa cuisine with carefully selected local ingredients.
Sanuki French L'atelier le Mas
- A lively open kitchen making special meals from Kagawa
- Our signature counter seating makes for a home-like environment. Because of the short distance between the kitchen and the counter, each guest can observe our cooking, as well as enjoy talking with the staff. We value our customers and appreciate their patronage, so we always serve consistently good food.
Japanese Cuisine Shimayado Mari
- Delicious foods from our island, provided with Moromi flavor, derived from the main fermenting mash in the production of soy sauce
- Soy sauce production in Shodoshima Island has a long history of more than 400 years. In Meiji era, around Hishio-no-sato where Mari is located, there were more than 400 soy sauce manufacturers. The building which now houses Mari was included as one of them. With this heritage and spirit in mind, Mari is crafting unique cuisines with special seasonings from this island.
Machi no Schule Cafe 963
- Tasty seasonal lunches and sweets at a greenish, comfy cafe
- "Machi no Schule 963" is a multi-retail shop located in Takamatsu Marugamemachi shopping street, that combines a cafe, a daily goods store, a food store and a gallery. Every two weeks, the lunch menu at Cafe 963 is changed to showcase the variety of seasonal vegetables and food in Sanuki. Quantities are limited, so don’t miss out on this fun dining experience.
Chinese Cuisine Pekin Honkan
- Chinese cuisine with the concept of eating as a form of medicine to maintain your health
- We are a 6-year-old Chinese restaurant preparing Kagawa foods in traditional ways. At lunch time, you can choose six dishes every day from our popular main menu, loved by customers. Our specialty is Ding Tang, a clear soup made from three cuts of pork, minced chicken, chicken bones and vegetables. This is the first dish that we prepare every morning.
Setouchi Uminomon Totoichi
- Taste all the delicious natural foods and drinks that Setouchi has to offer. Enjoy refined Sanuki cuisine, local sake and our warm service.
- We use special seafood direct from Nio Port which is immediately and carefully prepared in there. This top level of freshness is uncommon and is immediately apparent when tasting our dishes, especially in our sashimi. Other prepared dishes like Sanuki Sanchiku (beef, pork and chicken) feature Sanuki vegetables that are grown with special care by local farmers. Highly recommended is the tasty local sake which is a great accompaniment to these dishes.
Chinese Restaurant Kakyu
- Chinese cuisine, making the most of the characteristic flavors of local foods
- Authentic Chinese food attracts a wide variety of people, regardless of age or sex. Each set menu is made from a variety of seasonal local ingredients that aims to promote eating healthy and eating local.In addition to the set menu, we also offer a monthly and daily recommended menu.
- Taste Japanese traditional cuisine based on Cha-Kaiseki
- We started this Japanese restaurant with just a counter table where we cooked fresh food in front of our guests. Now we have several options including a Japanese-style room that serves as both a drawing room and a tea room, and we also offer private rooms. Outstanding local seafood is carefully selected and prepared using traditional Japanese techniques in order to preserve the natural flavors of the fresh ingredients. We believe seasonal products are so valuable and showcase them in our dishes.By reservation only.