~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Udon 8g
- Asparagus (sanukino awakening) 1
- Mini Tomato 1 individual
- pumpkin Appropriate amount
- zucchini Appropriate amount
- corn Appropriate amount
- Okra Appropriate amount
- olive Appropriate amount
- bacon Appropriate amount
ソ ー ス
- Medium flour Appropriate amount
- milk Appropriate amount
- バ タ ー Appropriate amount
- White miso Appropriate amount
- Wasanbon Appropriate amount
- Pie sheet (frozen) 1
- Olive salted Appropriate amount
Dry the tomatoes for about 5 hours (dry tomatoes are acceptable).
Place the pie stone on the pie crust and bake.
Udon, asparagus, pumpkin, and okra should be cooked with hot water to make the fire go faster.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the flour immediately.
When the powder smell has blown out, add milk (about the temperature of human skin) in two or three portions.
Mix well so that it does not become lumpy, then season with Wasanbon and white miso.
Add bacon, zucchini and corn and cook.
Sprinkle the udon in a spiral on the pie crust, and pour the sauce on top.
Line the other ingredients neatly on the sauce and bake in an oven at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Honey pudding [by IKUNAS f]
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat and eat croquette
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]