Delicious recipe collection
~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Udon 8g
- Asparagus (sanukino awakening) 1 本
- Mini Tomato 1 individual
- pumpkin Appropriate amount
- zucchini Appropriate amount
- corn Appropriate amount
- Okra Appropriate amount
- olive Appropriate amount
- bacon Appropriate amount
ソ ー ス
- Medium flour Appropriate amount
- milk Appropriate amount
- バ タ ー Appropriate amount
- White miso Appropriate amount
- Wasanbon Appropriate amount
- Pie sheet (frozen) 1
- Olive salted Appropriate amount
Dry the tomatoes for about 5 hours (dry tomatoes are acceptable).
Place the pie stone on the pie crust and bake.
Udon, asparagus, pumpkin, and okra should be cooked with hot water to make the fire go faster.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the flour immediately.
When the powder smell has blown out, add milk (about the temperature of human skin) in two or three portions.
Mix well so that it does not become lumpy, then season with Wasanbon and white miso.
Add bacon, zucchini and corn and cook.
Sprinkle the udon in a spiral on the pie crust, and pour the sauce on top.
Line the other ingredients neatly on the sauce and bake in an oven at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
- Whole eggplant burg
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- [Masuya chef] Lucca-chan sauce