- Mitoyo eggplant 2 pieces
- Onion (small) 1/4
- green pepper 1/4
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Bacon (block) 10g
- cheese Appropriate amount
- oil a little
- Pizza sauce Appropriate amount
Slice the Mitoyo eggplant, boil it in water, remove the water, and wipe off the moisture with kitchen paper.
Cut onions, peppers, mini tomatoes and bacon.
Add oil to a frying pan and bake the eggplant surface.
Put the ingredients on the eggplant.
Add a small amount of water and steam.
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Olive beef salt pickled in koji Rarire lettuce roll [by IKUNAS f]
- Fried eggplant curry with green asparagus
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Don't fry!