Delicious recipe collection
- Olive dream pig (1g loin per piece) 2
- Kiwi fruit 1/2
- Garlic 1/2
- White miso 100g
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
Put the cut side of the pork loin in front of the fat side and shake it for 15 minutes.
Peel the kiwifruit and garlic, make the kiwifruit into a paste with a kitchen knife, grate garlic, mix with white miso and salt in a bowl.
Wipe the water on the surface of the pork with a paper towel and soak in the miso made in ① for one day.
Bake for about 160 minutes in a preheated 15 ° C oven.
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Bean salad french dressing
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!