Delicious recipe collection
Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Madako 10g
- Olive Yellowtail 60g
- Edamame 4 tablets
- Okra 2 本
- Carrot (Kintoki ginseng) 20g
- Burdock 20g
- Boiled bamboo shoots 20g
- Shiitake mushroom 20g
- White rice 1 go
- Ancient rice 1/2 tbsp
- Iriko (for soup stock and rice) Appropriate amount
- egg 25g
- Ginger 10g
- Myuga 10g
- vinegar Appropriate amount
- sugar Appropriate amount
- salt Appropriate amount
- Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- sweet sake Appropriate amount
Salt the hamachi with salt.
Make shari vinegar and pickle hamachi and octopus.
Cut carrots, burdock, bamboo shoots, and shiitake mushrooms into easy-to-eat sizes and cook sweetly.
Take the iriko soup, cook the rice, and put the body and ginger in the place where it has been cooked.
Combine the ingredients and the ingredients made in ③, cool them and put them in a mold and push.
Boil okra and green soybeans and shred ginger.
Make thinly baked eggs.
When the rice is solid, cut it and serve it.
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Peach cheesecake
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Don't fry!
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Bean salad french dressing
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp