Delicious recipe collection
- parsley 2 stick
- Sweet potato 1/6
- Iriko 10g
- Carrot (Kintoki ginseng) 1/6
- Tempura flour 50g
- Wed 50 ml
- Fried oil Appropriate amount
Wash the parsley and cut it down to about 1cm (use the jelly on the stem).
Sweet potatoes and carrots are cut into thick pieces.
Mix the tempura flour and water to make a batter, add parsley, sweet potato, iriko, carrot and mix roughly.
Fry the dough in a spoon with oil at 180 ° C.
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Sanuki Joy Sushi
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Summer vegetable minestrone