Kiriage with parsley and rice
- parsley 2 stick
- Sweet potato 1/6
- Iriko 10g
- Carrot (Kintoki ginseng) 1/6
- Tempura flour 50g
- Wed 50 ml
- Fried oil Appropriate amount
Wash the parsley and cut it down to about 1cm (use the jelly on the stem).
Sweet potatoes and carrots are cut into thick pieces.
Mix the tempura flour and water to make a batter, add parsley, sweet potato, iriko, carrot and mix roughly.
Fry the dough in a spoon with oil at 180 ° C.
- Cold edamame white miso soup
- New Year's Sanuki taste, Anmochi Zoni [by IKUNAS f]
- Mitoyo eggplant miso gratin
- Easy Pizza Toast for Awakening of Sanuki
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Eggplant somen [by IKUNAS f]
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice