Kiriage with parsley and rice
- parsley 2 stick
- Sweet potato 1/6
- Iriko 10g
- Carrot (Kintoki ginseng) 1/6
- Tempura flour 50g
- Wed 50 ml
- Fried oil Appropriate amount
Wash the parsley and cut it down to about 1cm (use the jelly on the stem).
Sweet potatoes and carrots are cut into thick pieces.
Mix the tempura flour and water to make a batter, add parsley, sweet potato, iriko, carrot and mix roughly.
Fry the dough in a spoon with oil at 180 ° C.
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- Sanuki broad beans pickled in miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Amber tea pickle
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Elegant sweet omelet [by IKUNAS f]
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- White miso pound cake
- Sanuki miso chowder