- New burdock 2
- Onions 1/2
- Paprika (red / yellow) a little
- Red peppers Appropriate amount
- vinegar 100 ml
- potato starch Appropriate amount
- Chemical seasoning Appropriate amount
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- salt a little
- Fried oil Appropriate amount
Peel off the skin of the burdock, cut it to about 5 cm, cut it vertically, and remove the burdock.
Slice onion and paprika, and slice the pepper except for seeds.
Drain the dried burdock.
Mix vinegar, sugar, salt and chemical seasonings.
Put it in a plastic bag and sprinkle thinly on burdock.
Fry the burdock.
Put the fried food on kitchen paper, drain the oil, and soak in the combined vinegar.
Pickle onion, pepper and paprika.
- Fried olive dream pork ginger
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Leaf burdock red miso kinpira [by IKUNAS f]
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Kaze no Tani Farm Tomato Risotto [by IKUNAS f]
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli