- New burdock 2
- Onions 1/2
- Paprika (red / yellow) a little
- Red peppers Appropriate amount
- vinegar 100 ml
- potato starch Appropriate amount
- Chemical seasoning Appropriate amount
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- salt a little
- Fried oil Appropriate amount
Peel off the skin of the burdock, cut it to about 5 cm, cut it vertically, and remove the burdock.
Slice onion and paprika, and slice the pepper except for seeds.
Drain the dried burdock.
Mix vinegar, sugar, salt and chemical seasonings.
Put it in a plastic bag and sprinkle thinly on burdock.
Fry the burdock.
Put the fried food on kitchen paper, drain the oil, and soak in the combined vinegar.
Pickle onion, pepper and paprika.
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry
- Spanish mackerel sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Wasanbon Warabimochi [by IKUNAS f]
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]