Delicious recipe collection
- Gyoza skin 16
- Canned tuna (preferably boiled in water) 1/2 can
- Broad beans 16 tablets
- Onions 1/4 ball
- mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Fried oil Appropriate amount
Mince the onions, peel the broad beans and cut them to the same size as the onions.
Drain the canned tuna and mix with ① and mayonnaise.
Wrap the mixed ingredients in gyoza skin and fry.
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot