Delicious recipe collection
- Setouchi lemon 1/2
- Setouchi lemon peel 1/2
- White bean 200g
- cold day 3g
- Sugar (sweet brown) 40g
- Wed 250 ml
- salt A pinch
Squeeze the lemon (wash the skin thoroughly and grate).
Melt the agar in water and heat it. Add the sugar, white bean, salt, lemon juice and lemon peel and heat it well.
Once the heat is removed, put it in a mold and cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Skeleton "Udon"
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio