- Lemon 30g
- Mince 150g
- Sanuki Udon 70g
- Carrots 20g
- Onions 20g
- Macrophyll 2
- egg 15g
- Salt and pepper a little
- Bread crumbs Appropriate amount
- Olive oil 3g
- Iriko Appropriate amount
- Bonito Appropriate amount
- salt Appropriate amount
- Thin soy sauce Appropriate amount
Mince carrots and onions.
Boil the udon, drain the water, and cut it to about 0.5 cm.
Cut the large leaves vertically and the lemon.
In a bowl, add mince, carrot, onion, udon, egg, salt and pepper, and crumbs.
Bake on one side with high heat, pour water on the other side, cover and steam until cooked. Serve.
Take the cotton.
Put the water in the water, cook and remove the water before boiling.
Turn off the heat and put the bonito.
Then, adjust the taste with salt and thin soy sauce.
- Grilled olive yellowtail and steamed eggplant with ponzu sauce
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Cold edamame white miso soup
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Boiled leaf burdock [by IKUNAS f]
- Salty soy sauce Mitarashi dango [by IKUNAS f]
- Leaf burdock red miso kinpira [by IKUNAS f]
- Amber tea pickle
- Sanuki octopus carpaccio
- Sanuki's Japanese style coleslaw