Delicious recipe collection
- Olive pork 200g
- Eggplant Middle three
- Sesame oil Appropriate amount
- Ponzu sauce Appropriate amount
- roasted sesame Appropriate amount
- salt a little
Boil the pork to a color change.
Roughly remove the eggplant skin and slice it to a thickness of 1.5 to 2 cm.
Thinly put sesame oil in a frying pan, pour eggplant into a frying pan, shake a pinch of salt and bake over medium heat.
If the eggplant burns lightly, turn it over and turn off the fire in the same way.
Put ① and ② in a bowl and gently stir sesame oil once.
Add ponzu to the bowl until it is about 2cm.
Add plenty of sesame seeds.
- Don't fry!
- Eggplant Dengaku
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)