Delicious recipe collection
- Olive pork 200g
- Eggplant Middle three
- Sesame oil Appropriate amount
- Ponzu sauce Appropriate amount
- roasted sesame Appropriate amount
- salt a little
Boil the pork to a color change.
Roughly remove the eggplant skin and slice it to a thickness of 1.5 to 2 cm.
Thinly put sesame oil in a frying pan, pour eggplant into a frying pan, shake a pinch of salt and bake over medium heat.
If the eggplant burns lightly, turn it over and turn off the fire in the same way.
Put ① and ② in a bowl and gently stir sesame oil once.
Add ponzu to the bowl until it is about 2cm.
Add plenty of sesame seeds.
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Sanuki's Japanese style coleslaw
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce