Healthy chicken bowl
- Garlic 1 piece
- Onions 1/2
- Eggplant (Naho Mitoyo) 1/2
- Chicken peach (Sanki Cochin) 100g
- Lettuce (Lirure lettuce) 30g
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Green onions Small amount
- Hawk claw Small amount
Slice the onion, chop the eggplant, and cut the chicken thigh into 1 bite size.
Put the olive oil in a frying pan and smell the garlic.
Add onion → eggplant → chicken.
Put the hawk's claw.
Season with soy sauce, mirin and sugar.
Cut the tomatoes in half and decorate.
Put on green onions.
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Olive beef dice steak with garlic rice
- Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- corn rice