Healthy chicken bowl
- Garlic 1 piece
- Onions 1/2
- Eggplant (Naho Mitoyo) 1/2
- Chicken peach (Sanki Cochin) 100g
- Lettuce (Lirure lettuce) 30g
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Green onions Small amount
- Hawk claw Small amount
Slice the onion, chop the eggplant, and cut the chicken thigh into 1 bite size.
Put the olive oil in a frying pan and smell the garlic.
Add onion → eggplant → chicken.
Put the hawk's claw.
Season with soy sauce, mirin and sugar.
Cut the tomatoes in half and decorate.
Put on green onions.
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]
- Fried eggplant curry with green asparagus
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Sunflower oil to eat crisply
- Fruit seafood warship style [by IKUNAS f]
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~