Healthy chicken bowl
- Garlic 1 piece
- Onions 1/2
- Eggplant (Naho Mitoyo) 1/2
- Chicken peach (Sanki Cochin) 100g
- Lettuce (Lirure lettuce) 30g
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Green onions Small amount
- Hawk claw Small amount
Slice the onion, chop the eggplant, and cut the chicken thigh into 1 bite size.
Put the olive oil in a frying pan and smell the garlic.
Add onion → eggplant → chicken.
Put the hawk's claw.
Season with soy sauce, mirin and sugar.
Cut the tomatoes in half and decorate.
Put on green onions.
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi
- Sanuki broad beans pickled in miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Arrange Iriko Peperoncino Dashi in Oil Sardine [by IKUNAS f]
- Oyster and rapeseed pasta full of umami [by IKUNAS f]
- Leaf burdock red miso kinpira [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Don't fry!
- Scallions [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad