Healthy chicken bowl
- Garlic 1 piece
- Onions 1/2
- Eggplant (Naho Mitoyo) 1/2
- Chicken peach (Sanki Cochin) 100g
- Lettuce (Lirure lettuce) 30g
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Green onions Small amount
- Hawk claw Small amount
Slice the onion, chop the eggplant, and cut the chicken thigh into 1 bite size.
Put the olive oil in a frying pan and smell the garlic.
Add onion → eggplant → chicken.
Put the hawk's claw.
Season with soy sauce, mirin and sugar.
Cut the tomatoes in half and decorate.
Put on green onions.
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Oyster and rapeseed pasta full of umami [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Kimchi curry
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce