Delicious recipe collection
Healthy chicken bowl
- Garlic 1 piece
- Onions 1/2
- Eggplant (Naho Mitoyo) 1/2
- Chicken peach (Sanki Cochin) 100g
- Lettuce (Lirure lettuce) 30g
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Green onions Small amount
- Hawk claw Small amount
Slice the onion, chop the eggplant, and cut the chicken thigh into 1 bite size.
Put the olive oil in a frying pan and smell the garlic.
Add onion → eggplant → chicken.
Put the hawk's claw.
Season with soy sauce, mirin and sugar.
Cut the tomatoes in half and decorate.
Put on green onions.
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Sanuki sushi with lettuce and manba
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake