Delicious recipe collection
- Egg (medium size) 3 individual
- broccoli 1/2 share (100g)
- Tomato 1 individual
- Udon soup 1 cups
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
- sweet sake 1 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper a little
Cut the broccoli into easy-to-eat sizes and cook for about 2 minutes.
Remove the lettuce and serve on a plate.
Tomatoes are bite-sized shreds.
Put udon broth, sake and mirin in a pot and bring to a boil. Add broccoli and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with the beaten egg, season with salt and pepper, and serve on lettuce.
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Mandarin french toast
- Bean salad french dressing
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Cold shabu salad of Sanuki Yume pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Peach ice cheese cake