- Egg (medium size) 3 individual
- broccoli 1/2 share (100g)
- Tomato 1 individual
- Udon soup 1 cups
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
- sweet sake 1 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper a little
Cut the broccoli into easy-to-eat sizes and cook for about 2 minutes.
Remove the lettuce and serve on a plate.
Tomatoes are bite-sized shreds.
Put udon broth, sake and mirin in a pot and bring to a boil. Add broccoli and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with the beaten egg, season with salt and pepper, and serve on lettuce.
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Amber tea pickle
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Elegant sweet omelet [by IKUNAS f]
- Octopus rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Clams, green beans and bamboo shoots paella [by IKUNAS f]
- Summer vegetable minestrone