Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- Sanuki Denbuku Half body with small puffer fish
- Soy sauce beans Appropriate amount
- egg 1 individual
- Asparagus Appropriate amount
- Carrots Appropriate amount
- White rice 2 go
- vinegar 3 tablespoons
- sugar 2 tablespoons
- salt 1 tsp
- Ginger a little
- wasabi Appropriate amount
- Denbu (pink color) Appropriate amount
Cook the rice and lightly light the vinegar, sugar, salt and ginger so as not to boil.
While rice is hot, sprinkle with vinegar and mix with rice scoop while scooping with a fan.
Quickly boil the Denbuk's body, cool in iced water, and then soak in vinegar for 10 minutes.
Boil asparagus with salted water and make thinly baked eggs.
Mince the carrots and cook a little sweeter.
Put the vinegared rice in the mold half and put the carrots, then put the vinegared rice on top, and put the noodles, soy sauce beans, asparagus, thinly baked eggs, wasabi and pink starch on the mold and cut out.
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Healthy chicken bowl
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Cold edamame white miso soup