Delicious recipe collection
Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Olive Yellowtail About 3 slices of sashimi
- Green onions 2
- Macrophyll 4
- Myuga 1/2
- Ginger 1/2 piece
- miso 1 tablespoons
- Sesame a little
- pickled plum 1 individual
- Dashi juice Any amount you like
- Seaweed Any amount you like
Green onion → small chopped large leaf → small (leave a small slice for serving) ginger → small ginger → grated hamachi → bite size miso
Tap this on the cutting board until you feel sticky.
Add Umeboshi and sesame and mix with rice.
The rice is mixed and cooked in a frying pan until browned.
(It ’s delicious to add soy sauce at this time)
Put the grilled rice ball in a bowl, put the seaweed and seaweed and shredded large leaves and pour the dashi juice.
- corn rice
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Udon noodles pickled in olive hamachi full of fresh vegetables
- Spring vegetables and egg terrine [by IKUNAS f]
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Boiled olive beef and freshly pickled olives in tomato
- Kotokyuri vinegared food [by IKUNAS f]