Amber tea pickle
- Hiketa Buri 2 pieces
- Kinki ginseng 1
- Ouchi parsley Appropriate amount
- Asparagus (sanukino awakening) 1
- Rice (Oidemai) 1 go
- Iriko Appropriate amount
- Broccoli sprout 1/2 pack
- Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- sweet sake Appropriate amount
- salt Appropriate amount
Salt the yellowtail, wash it quickly with a kitchen paper and bake it in a frying pan.
Season the yellowtail with soy sauce and bake it in teriyaki style.
Mix the cooked rice, chopped parsley, and the hot watered carrots.
Make rice balls and bake the surface quickly.
Take Iriko Dashi and season with soy sauce and mirin.
Rice balls and bowl with yellowtail.
Pour dashi juice and decorate with asparagus and broccoli sprout. The point is to make the dashi juice a little darker.
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Kagawa spawn eggs
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Peach cheesecake
- Nourishing, sauteed oysters and spinach [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Sanuki OSHINUKI Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Hime Coconut Milk
- Eat green soup
- True and summer vegetable curry flavor [by IKUNAS f]