Delicious recipe collection
Amber tea pickle
- Hiketa Buri 2 pieces
- Kinki ginseng 1 本
- Ouchi parsley Appropriate amount
- Asparagus (sanukino awakening) 1 本
- Rice (Oidemai) 1 go
- Iriko Appropriate amount
- Broccoli sprout 1/2 pack
- Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- sweet sake Appropriate amount
- salt Appropriate amount
Salt the yellowtail, wash it quickly with a kitchen paper and bake it in a frying pan.
Season the yellowtail with soy sauce and bake it in teriyaki style.
Mix the cooked rice, chopped parsley, and the hot watered carrots.
Make rice balls and bake the surface quickly.
Take Iriko Dashi and season with soy sauce and mirin.
Rice balls and bowl with yellowtail.
Pour dashi juice and decorate with asparagus and broccoli sprout. The point is to make the dashi juice a little darker.
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables