Amber tea pickle
- Hiketa Buri 2 pieces
- Kinki ginseng 1
- Ouchi parsley Appropriate amount
- Asparagus (sanukino awakening) 1
- Rice (Oidemai) 1 go
- Iriko Appropriate amount
- Broccoli sprout 1/2 pack
- Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- sweet sake Appropriate amount
- salt Appropriate amount
Salt the yellowtail, wash it quickly with a kitchen paper and bake it in a frying pan.
Season the yellowtail with soy sauce and bake it in teriyaki style.
Mix the cooked rice, chopped parsley, and the hot watered carrots.
Make rice balls and bake the surface quickly.
Take Iriko Dashi and season with soy sauce and mirin.
Rice balls and bowl with yellowtail.
Pour dashi juice and decorate with asparagus and broccoli sprout. The point is to make the dashi juice a little darker.
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Fried roll of lettuce lettuce
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Kintoki Imono boiled in lemon [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki beef pepper steak