Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Sanuki Samon Sashimi About XNUM X g
- Sakura Dai (Red Sea Bream) Sashimi About XNUM X g
- main brewing rich soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- Macrophyll 3
- Egg collected this morning (yolk) 2 individual
- Rice (Oidemai) 2 servings
- sweet sake 2 tablespoons
- liqueur 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Appropriate amount
- Seaweed Appropriate amount
Make pickled bowl sauce. Put the soy sauce, mirin, and sake in a small pot, bring to a boil, turn off the heat, and wait for it to cool completely. If you have no time, cool the bottom of the pot with ice water.
Transfer the sauce from the pickled bowl to a container with a lid and soak the sashimi in the sauce. Cover and steep in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Serve pickles on rice and add egg yolks, chopped large leaves, seaweed paste, sesame and so on.
- Cold shabu-shabu salad of olive dream pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Easy Pizza Toast for Awakening of Sanuki
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- White miso pound cake
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Kaze no Tani Farm Tomato Risotto [by IKUNAS f]
- Root vegetable white miso curry
- Konjac with white sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]
- Stewed olive beef in roses