Delicious recipe collection
Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Sanuki Samon Sashimi About XNUM X g
- Sakura Dai (Red Sea Bream) Sashimi About XNUM X g
- main brewing rich soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- Macrophyll 3
- Egg collected this morning (yolk) 2 individual
- Rice (Oidemai) 2 servings
- sweet sake 2 tablespoons
- liqueur 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Appropriate amount
- Seaweed Appropriate amount
Make pickled bowl sauce. Put the soy sauce, mirin, and sake in a small pot, bring to a boil, turn off the heat, and wait for it to cool completely. If you have no time, cool the bottom of the pot with ice water.
Transfer the sauce from the pickled bowl to a container with a lid and soak the sashimi in the sauce. Cover and steep in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Serve pickles on rice and add egg yolks, chopped large leaves, seaweed paste, sesame and so on.
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Sauteed salt pork [by IKUNAS f]
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Udon noodles pickled in olive hamachi full of fresh vegetables
- White miso x sunflower oil Bran brownie [by IKUNAS f]
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Elegant sweet omelet [by IKUNAS f]
- Eggplant rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Boiled leaf burdock [by IKUNAS f]
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho