Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Conger eel (treated and processed) 1 tails
- Rice (Oidemai) 1.5 go
- Sushi vinegar 5 tablespoons
- Blue perilla 3
- Sesame 1 tsp
Teriyaki of conger
- Seasoning (1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon mirin, 1 teaspoon honey) a little
- Salt and pepper a little
- Japanese pepper as you like
- egg 2 individual
- salt 1 knob
- oil 1 tsp
- Sakura Dempa 20g
- Kinusaya 3
Cook the rice and mix while hot with sushi vinegar.
Add shredded green soybeans and sesame and mix.
Warm the frying pan and let the oil spread on the whole frying pan with kitchen paper.
Add salt to all eggs, mix and pour. When finished, shred thinly baked eggs.
Take the salt into the conger eel, remove the slick, and wash well with water. Take the skin's slimming with the knife back.
Add oil to a frying pan, grill the eel over medium heat, and pour a little salt and pepper.
When the fire goes through, add the seasoning and the honey at the end.
In a transparent plastic cup, vinegared rice → cherry rice → vinegared rice → broiled egg → vinegared rice → cherry denbu, broiled egg, conger eel, salted boiled cucumber and finished.
- Eggplant somen [by IKUNAS f]
- Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive dream pork sundubu jjigae made with Ibuki broth
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew
- Sanuki sushi with lettuce and manba
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll