- Rarirure lettuce 1/3
- Pork loin sliced 6
- Salt and pepper a little
- Tempura flour 2 tablespoons
- Wed 2 tablespoons
- Bread crumbs 100g
- Fried oil Appropriate amount
As a preparation, warm the frying oil to 170-180 ° C.
Cut the lettuce into appropriate size. (If you prefer a light texture, break it by hand to leave the fiber.)
Salt and pepper the spread pork and wrap the lettuce.
Combine the water and tempura flour to make a dough, then add the dough to the wrapped pork.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and fry in 170-180 ° C oil for 2-3 minutes.
Finished when served on a plate! Serve with ponzu or sauce!
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- Teppai [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Sanuki Joy Sushi
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Spicy stir-fried olive dream pork and eggplant
- Loach soup [by IKUNAS f]