- Rarirure lettuce 1/3
- Pork loin sliced 6
- Salt and pepper a little
- Tempura flour 2 tablespoons
- Wed 2 tablespoons
- Bread crumbs 100g
- Fried oil Appropriate amount
As a preparation, warm the frying oil to 170-180 ° C.
Cut the lettuce into appropriate size. (If you prefer a light texture, break it by hand to leave the fiber.)
Salt and pepper the spread pork and wrap the lettuce.
Combine the water and tempura flour to make a dough, then add the dough to the wrapped pork.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and fry in 170-180 ° C oil for 2-3 minutes.
Finished when served on a plate! Serve with ponzu or sauce!
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry
- Sanuki Kiwikko Rare Cheese Style
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- True and summer vegetable curry flavor [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki salmon rare steak with parsley sauce
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Kagawa Prefecture Garlic and Kagawa Mototaka Stamina Curry