- Rarirure lettuce 1/3
- Pork loin sliced 6
- Salt and pepper a little
- Tempura flour 2 tablespoons
- Wed 2 tablespoons
- Bread crumbs 100g
- Fried oil Appropriate amount
As a preparation, warm the frying oil to 170-180 ° C.
Cut the lettuce into appropriate size. (If you prefer a light texture, break it by hand to leave the fiber.)
Salt and pepper the spread pork and wrap the lettuce.
Combine the water and tempura flour to make a dough, then add the dough to the wrapped pork.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and fry in 170-180 ° C oil for 2-3 minutes.
Finished when served on a plate! Serve with ponzu or sauce!
- [Masuya chef] Lucca-chan sauce
- corn rice
- Spicy Temari Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Cold shabu-shabu salad of olive dream pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Sardine miso taste Tatsuta fried canapé [by IKUNAS f]
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables