Delicious recipe collection
- Sanuki Udon 1 ball
- Rarirure lettuce 10
- Cucumber 1/4
- Mini Tomato 4 individual
- shrimp 16 tails
- Macrophyll 10
- mayonnaise 4 tablespoons
- grain mustard 1 tablespoons
- Salt kelp 20g
- Rice paper (22cm) 4
Remove the lettuce. Cucumbers are shredded. Shrimp is boiled in salt. Rice paper is slightly wetted with water.
Spread the lettuce on rice paper, apply mayonnaise and grain mustard, put the boiled udon, large leaves, cucumber, and salted kelp in appropriate amounts and roll. Finally, make sure that the shrimp ends in red.
Cut one into an easy-to-eat piece and decorate with the remaining lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- [Masuya chef] Lucca-chan sauce
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Sesame butter pond eggplant