- Sanuki Udon 1 ball
- Rarirure lettuce 10
- Cucumber 1/4
- Mini Tomato 4 individual
- shrimp 16 tails
- Macrophyll 10
- mayonnaise 4 tablespoons
- grain mustard 1 tablespoons
- Salt kelp 20g
- Rice paper (22cm) 4
Remove the lettuce. Cucumbers are shredded. Shrimp is boiled in salt. Rice paper is slightly wetted with water.
Spread the lettuce on rice paper, apply mayonnaise and grain mustard, put the boiled udon, large leaves, cucumber, and salted kelp in appropriate amounts and roll. Finally, make sure that the shrimp ends in red.
Cut one into an easy-to-eat piece and decorate with the remaining lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
- Spanish mackerel sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Kagawa spawn eggs
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- Sanuki Kiwikko Rare Cheese Style
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Popeye Omelette