- Sanuki Udon 1 ball
- Rarirure lettuce 10
- Cucumber 1/4
- Mini Tomato 4 individual
- shrimp 16 tails
- Macrophyll 10
- mayonnaise 4 tablespoons
- grain mustard 1 tablespoons
- Salt kelp 20g
- Rice paper (22cm) 4
Remove the lettuce. Cucumbers are shredded. Shrimp is boiled in salt. Rice paper is slightly wetted with water.
Spread the lettuce on rice paper, apply mayonnaise and grain mustard, put the boiled udon, large leaves, cucumber, and salted kelp in appropriate amounts and roll. Finally, make sure that the shrimp ends in red.
Cut one into an easy-to-eat piece and decorate with the remaining lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Grilled yellowtail sushi knot [by IKUNAS f]
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Eat green soup
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste