- Sanuki Udon 1 ball
- Rarirure lettuce 10
- Cucumber 1/4
- Mini Tomato 4 individual
- shrimp 16 tails
- Macrophyll 10
- mayonnaise 4 tablespoons
- grain mustard 1 tablespoons
- Salt kelp 20g
- Rice paper (22cm) 4
Remove the lettuce. Cucumbers are shredded. Shrimp is boiled in salt. Rice paper is slightly wetted with water.
Spread the lettuce on rice paper, apply mayonnaise and grain mustard, put the boiled udon, large leaves, cucumber, and salted kelp in appropriate amounts and roll. Finally, make sure that the shrimp ends in red.
Cut one into an easy-to-eat piece and decorate with the remaining lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
- Bean salad french dressing
- Sanuki salmon rare steak with parsley sauce
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]
- Eggplant Dengaku
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Easy mixed sushi using rice with Sanuki glutinous barley Daishimochi
- Sanuki octopus carpaccio
- Kiwi miso pickled olive dream pork