Delicious recipe collection
- Sanuki Udon 1 ball
- Rarirure lettuce 10
- Cucumber 1/4
- Mini Tomato 4 individual
- shrimp 16 tails
- Macrophyll 10
- mayonnaise 4 tablespoons
- grain mustard 1 tablespoons
- Salt kelp 20g
- Rice paper (22cm) 4
Remove the lettuce. Cucumbers are shredded. Shrimp is boiled in salt. Rice paper is slightly wetted with water.
Spread the lettuce on rice paper, apply mayonnaise and grain mustard, put the boiled udon, large leaves, cucumber, and salted kelp in appropriate amounts and roll. Finally, make sure that the shrimp ends in red.
Cut one into an easy-to-eat piece and decorate with the remaining lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
- Sanuki octopus carpaccio
- Amber tea pickle
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Olive beef edamame darayaki
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail