- Boiled sashimi About XNUM X g
- potato 1 (about 100g)
- Sesame oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Setouchi lemon 1 individual
- Leek 1/2 bundle
- Kimchi 50g
- cheese for pizza 50g
- Flour 100g
- potato starch 2 tablespoons
- salt A pinch
- Chicken glass soup base 2 tsp
- Wed 200cc
01 To make the Setouchi lemon sauce, squeeze the lemon and mix well with squeezed juice (2.5 tablespoons), sesame oil (1 tsp), and chicken soup base (1 tsp).
02 Put flour, potato starch, salt, chicken soup stock (1 tsp) in a bowl, add water (200cc) and mix well.
03 Remove the potatoes and rub them down.
04 Slice the octopus thinly, cut the leek into 3-4cm lengths, and finely chop the kimchi.
05 Slice the octopus thinly, cut the leek into 3-4cm lengths and chop the kimchi finely. Mix the cheese with the dough. When everything is mixed well, the article is complete.
06 Put the frying pan on a medium heat, and when warm, pour the sesame oil into the eye a little over 2 tablespoons. Pour in the dough, turn it over in about 2 minutes on one side, and bake it until both sides are brown.
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Boiled olive beef and freshly pickled olives in tomato
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho