"Dreaming pigs wake up"
Contest recipe Asparagus (sanukino awakening)Olive Dream Pig / Olive PigOnionsOhara Benihaya
Ohara Beni Mikan Universal Sauce
- Ohara Benikan Canned 1 can (295g)
- Onions 1/2
- sugar 50g
- salt 5g
- Ginger tube 5g
- vinegar 40g
- Soy sauce 60g
Materials (for 2 people)
- Sanuki dream pig 200g
- Asparagus (sanukino awakening) 1 bundle
- Italian parsley Appropriate amount
<Ohara Beni orange all-purpose sauce>
1. Finely chop the onion.
2. Take out the contents of the canned Ohara red oranges and chop them.
3. Put 1 and 2 in a small bowl, add canned Ohara red orange syrup, sugar, salt, ginger tube, vinegar, and soy sauce and heat over low heat to dissolve the sugar.
<Making stir-fry with all-purpose sauce>
Cut asparagus into bite-sized pieces.
Soak the Sanuki Yume pork in 150g of Obara Benikan universal sauce and blend in.
Add oil other than ingredients to a frying pan, gently wipe the pickled Sanuki Yume pork with kitchen paper and fry.
If the pork is cooked, add the asparagus and fry until the ingredients are cooked.
If the fire goes, transfer the contents to a plate, transfer the remaining 150g of Obara Benikan Universal sauce to a frying pan, and boil down with the broth.
Sprinkle the boiled sauce from above and put the Italian parsley on it.
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Sunflower oil to eat crisply
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Shoyumame [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Kiwikko Rare Cheese Style
- Bean salad french dressing