Delicious recipe collection
"Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Sanuki dream pig 200g
- Asparagus (sanukino awakening) 1 bundle
- Ohara Benikan Canned 1 can (295g)
- Onions 1/2
- sugar 50g
- salt 5g
- Ginger tube 5g
- vinegar 40g
- Soy sauce 60g
- Italian parsley Appropriate amount
<Ohara Beni orange all-purpose sauce>
Mince the onion.
Take out the contents of the canned Ohara Mandarin orange and chop it.
<Making stir-fry with all-purpose sauce>
Put ① and ② in a small bowl and add canned syrup of Ohara red mandarin oranges, sugar, salt, ginger tube, vinegar and soy sauce and heat over low heat to dissolve the sugar.
Cut asparagus into bite-sized pieces.
Soak the Sanuki Yume pork in 150g of Obara Benikan universal sauce and blend in.
Add oil other than ingredients to a frying pan, gently wipe the pickled Sanuki Yume pork with kitchen paper and fry.
If the pork is cooked, add the asparagus and fry until the ingredients are cooked.
If the fire goes, transfer the contents to a plate, transfer the remaining 150g of Obara Benikan Universal sauce to a frying pan, and boil down with the broth.
Sprinkle the boiled sauce from above and put the Italian parsley on it.
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- corn rice
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp