Delicious recipe collection
"Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Sanuki dream pig 200g
- Asparagus (sanukino awakening) 1 bundle
- Ohara Benikan Canned 1 can (295g)
- Onions 1/2
- sugar 50g
- salt 5g
- Ginger tube 5g
- vinegar 40g
- Soy sauce 60g
- Italian parsley Appropriate amount
<Ohara Beni orange all-purpose sauce>
Mince the onion.
Take out the contents of the canned Ohara Mandarin orange and chop it.
<Making stir-fry with all-purpose sauce>
Put ① and ② in a small bowl and add canned syrup of Ohara red mandarin oranges, sugar, salt, ginger tube, vinegar and soy sauce and heat over low heat to dissolve the sugar.
Cut asparagus into bite-sized pieces.
Soak the Sanuki Yume pork in 150g of Obara Benikan universal sauce and blend in.
Add oil other than ingredients to a frying pan, gently wipe the pickled Sanuki Yume pork with kitchen paper and fry.
If the pork is cooked, add the asparagus and fry until the ingredients are cooked.
If the fire goes, transfer the contents to a plate, transfer the remaining 150g of Obara Benikan Universal sauce to a frying pan, and boil down with the broth.
Sprinkle the boiled sauce from above and put the Italian parsley on it.
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Somen cold tin noodles
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Sanuki (dream) pasta