- Olive Yellowtail 200g
- Kintoki Ninjin Carrot 50g
- Olive oil 2 tsp
- Onions 50g
- potato starch 2 tablespoons
- corn 10g
- Green peas 10g
- Shumai skin 16
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
- Yuzu pepper 2g
- Ginger 5g
- Ponzu sauce 2 tsp
- salt 1g
- pepper 1g
Add minced olive hamachi in a food processor, add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sugar, and sake, mix lightly, and pour the food processor with onion, carrot and ginger.
* If you chop with a kitchen knife, the texture will remain.
Wrap ① in shredder skin and place green peas and corn on top.
Place the wrapped items in a steamer and steam for about 10 minutes.
Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 1g of salt and pepper, 2g of yuzu pepper and mix.
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Spicy Sesame Pickled Olive Hamachi Rice Bowl
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Farsi of Tomato with Daishi Mochi Boiled Barley
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Eat and boiled vegetables and tofu
- Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew