- Sanuki Cochin (with bone) 1 本
- Olive oil 10cc
- Onions 1 individual
- Iriko Appropriate amount
- Garlic 1 piece
- Chinese noodles 2 ball
- salt Appropriate amount
- Chinese dashi stock a little
- Takanotsume 2 本
- Green onions (white) 15g
Bake the boned meat with olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
* If the soup is red, bake it again.
Take only the top part of the baked meat, put the slightly meated bones in a pot with 1,000 cc of water, put the peeled onion, garlic and iriko, and halve the amount Boil until. * Take the aku little by little.
When the dashi comes out, add the salt to the desired thickness.
* If the boiling time is short, adjust with Chinese dashi stock.
Boil the Chinese noodles at the designated time, put in the bowl and add the soup.
Put the baked cochin, and put the green onion (white) and the chopped hook on it.
※ Please enjoy as onion and garlic spices used for soup.
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Octopus rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Shoyumame [by IKUNAS f]