Delicious recipe collection
Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Rice flour (Oidemai) 100g
- Matcha 10g
- Soymilk 40g (adjustable according to the amount of egg)
- egg 1 individual
- sugar 40g
- Salad oil 15g
- Baking powder 3g
- Fresh cream 100cc
- Soy sauce beans 60g
- Sugar (for serving) 14g
Thaw the eggs, add all the flour and mix well.
Add the salad oil and soy milk little by little and mix well.
Put in a donut shape and bake in a 180 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
When burnt, remove from mold and let cool.
Add the sugar and add the finely chopped soy sauce to the whipped cream.
Finished with serving.
- Fruit sandwich with olive oil cream
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso
- Sanuki sushi with lettuce and manba