Delicious recipe collection
- peach 1/2
- Fresh cream 50cc
- milk 50cc
- Cream cheese 50g
- sugar 25g
- sponge One 8cm square ※ Length matches model
Peel the peach and cut it into 2cm squares.
Mix the cream and sugar and make 8 minutes.
Add milk little by little to cream cheese softened at room temperature and mix with whipper.
When the whipped cream is mixed, mix the peaches cut into 2 cm squares, leaving the decorations.
Spread the wrap around a 8cm square mold and put the sponge cake on top with the cream.
Cover with wrap, cool in freezer for about 3 hours and harden.
When you eat it, cut it out and put the decorated peaches on it.
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Eggplant Dengaku
- Chinese-style steamed Suzuki from Kagawa
- Amber tea pickle
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Nanban pickled new burdock
- Olive hamachi with salad rice
- Easy Pizza Toast for Awakening of Sanuki
- Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso