- peach 1/2
- Fresh cream 50 tsp
- milk 50 tsp
- Cream cheese 50g
- sugar 25g
- sponge One 8cm square ※ Length matches model
Peel the peach and cut it into 2cm squares.
Mix the cream and sugar and make 8 minutes.
Add milk little by little to cream cheese softened at room temperature and mix with whipper.
When the whipped cream is mixed, mix the peaches cut into 2 cm squares, leaving the decorations.
Spread the wrap around a 8cm square mold and put the sponge cake on top with the cream.
Cover with wrap, cool in freezer for about 3 hours and harden.
When you eat it, cut it out and put the decorated peaches on it.
- Setouchi mackerel and sho smoked Sanuki vegetable olive oil
- Fried olive dream pork ginger
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Sanuki's Curry Pot
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Sanuki's Japanese style coleslaw
- Colorful soy milk miso soup