- peach 1/2
- Fresh cream 50cc
- milk 50cc
- Cream cheese 50g
- sugar 25g
- sponge One 8cm square ※ Length matches model
Peel the peach and cut it into 2cm squares.
Mix the cream and sugar and make 8 minutes.
Add milk little by little to cream cheese softened at room temperature and mix with whipper.
When the whipped cream is mixed, mix the peaches cut into 2 cm squares, leaving the decorations.
Spread the wrap around a 8cm square mold and put the sponge cake on top with the cream.
Cover with wrap, cool in freezer for about 3 hours and harden.
When you eat it, cut it out and put the decorated peaches on it.
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Nourishing, sauteed oysters and spinach [by IKUNAS f]
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone
- Miso-zuke of Spanish mackerel [by IKUNAS f]
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot