- peach 1/2
- Fresh cream 50cc
- milk 50cc
- Cream cheese 50g
- sugar 25g
- sponge One 8cm square ※ Length matches model
Peel the peach and cut it into 2cm squares.
Mix the cream and sugar and make 8 minutes.
Add milk little by little to cream cheese softened at room temperature and mix with whipper.
When the whipped cream is mixed, mix the peaches cut into 2 cm squares, leaving the decorations.
Spread the wrap around a 8cm square mold and put the sponge cake on top with the cream.
Cover with wrap, cool in freezer for about 3 hours and harden.
When you eat it, cut it out and put the decorated peaches on it.
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- True and summer vegetable curry flavor [by IKUNAS f]
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice
- Setouchi mackerel and sho smoked Sanuki vegetable olive oil
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Sanuki Hime Coconut Milk
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa