- Olive hamachi (for sashimi) 10 pieces
- sweet sake 50 ml
- Soy sauce 50 ml
- roasted sesame 1 tablespoons
- rice 300g
- Myuga 2 individual
- Salted plum 2 individual
- lettuce 1/4 ball
- Blue shiso 5
- wasabi as you like
Mix the mirin, soy sauce and sesame seeds and leave the olive hamachi for 30 to 60 minutes.
Cool the rice, crush the coarsely cut ginger and the seeded umeboshi and mix.
Cut the lettuce into shreds. Aoshisoshi is shredded, exposed to water and squeezed with kitchen paper.
Put ② in a bowl, put lettuce, put ①, and decorate with blue shiso. Add wasabi if you like.
- Stewed olive beef in roses
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce