Delicious recipe collection
- Olive hamachi (for sashimi) 10 pieces
- sweet sake 50 ml
- Soy sauce 50 ml
- roasted sesame 1 tablespoons
- rice 300g
- Myuga 2 individual
- Salted plum 2 individual
- lettuce 1/4 ball
- Blue shiso 5
- wasabi as you like
Mix the mirin, soy sauce and sesame seeds and leave the olive hamachi for 30 to 60 minutes.
Cool the rice, crush the coarsely cut ginger and the seeded umeboshi and mix.
Cut the lettuce into shreds. Aoshisoshi is shredded, exposed to water and squeezed with kitchen paper.
Put ② in a bowl, put lettuce, put ①, and decorate with blue shiso. Add wasabi if you like.
- New Year Hachina Udon for home use
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Summer vegetable oil baked
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)