Delicious recipe collection
- Beika 200g
- Tomato (Otama) 2 individual
- Garlic 1 piece
- Blue shiso 5
- Soy sauce 20 ml
- Olive oil 40 ml
Take the baker's spine.
Cut the tomatoes into 2cm pieces.
Grate the garlic.
Slice the blue shiso and mix the ingredients.
Boil the bakers for about 3 minutes.
When the baker is boiled, give it to a colander and mix it while hot.
④ Cool in the refrigerator to infiltrate the taste.
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Fried roll of lettuce lettuce
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)