Delicious recipe collection
- Wed 180 ml
- Dashi oil 2 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- taro 300g
- octopus 100g
- rice flour Appropriate amount
- egg 1/2
- Bread crumbs Appropriate amount
- Rice oil 50ml (add if it seems to burn)
<as you like>
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Blue shiso 2
- Okra 2 本
Put water, dashi oil and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil.
Cut the boiled octopus into croquettes.
Peel the taro, put it on a baking dish, add 2 tablespoons of water and wrap it, and use a microwave oven at 600W
Repeat the heating process twice for 3 minutes so that the bamboo skewer passes smoothly.
Put ① and ③ in a pan and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes without burning.
Add the octopus and cook for another 5 minutes.
Take out the taro, crush it roughly, roll it into bite-sized pieces, and put an octopus inside.
Put on the batter in order of rice flour → egg → bread crumbs.
Put rice oil in a frying pan, heat and add 入 れ る.
Bake while turning around to keep the shape.
Completed with a brown color on the outside.
Serve with mini tomatoes, blue shiso and okra if you like.
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables