Delicious recipe collection
- Wed 180 ml
- Dashi oil 2 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- taro 300g
- octopus 100g
- rice flour Appropriate amount
- egg 1/2
- Bread crumbs Appropriate amount
- Rice oil 50ml (add if it seems to burn)
<as you like>
- Mini Tomato 2 individual
- Blue shiso 2
- Okra 2 本
Put water, dashi oil and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil.
Cut the boiled octopus into croquettes.
Peel the taro, put it on a baking dish, add 2 tablespoons of water and wrap it, and use a microwave oven at 600W
Repeat the heating process twice for 3 minutes so that the bamboo skewer passes smoothly.
Put ① and ③ in a pan and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes without burning.
Add the octopus and cook for another 5 minutes.
Take out the taro, crush it roughly, roll it into bite-sized pieces, and put an octopus inside.
Put on the batter in order of rice flour → egg → bread crumbs.
Put rice oil in a frying pan, heat and add 入 れ る.
Bake while turning around to keep the shape.
Completed with a brown color on the outside.
Serve with mini tomatoes, blue shiso and okra if you like.
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Kagawa spawn eggs
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky