Delicious recipe collection
Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- shrimp 6 animals
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Garlic (large) 1 piece
- squid 1 Cup
- onion 1/2 ball
- Ginseng 1/2
- White wine 100 ml
- Shrimp boiled juice 400-600ml
- Tomato cans 1/2 can
- Raw noodles 2 bundle 100g
- cheese for pizza 100g
- Asparagus 1 bundle
- pepper Appropriate amount
Stab a bamboo skewer on the shrimp with its back, and remove the boiled skin with 600 ml of hot water.
Put the olive oil in a frying pan, fry the minced garlic, and fry the sliced squid quickly.
Return to the frying pan, add the sliced onion and strip-cut carrot, fry, add white wine, shrimp boiled soup and tomato can.
を Put ③ in a baking dish and sprinkle with pepper. Put pizza cheese, shrimp, squid, etc. and raw asparagus cut into 2-3cm.
Bake in oven at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea
- Eggplant Dengaku
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!