Delicious recipe collection
- Sanuki's Dream 2009 100g
- rice flour 25g
- Durum powder 25g
- Whole egg powder 5g
- egg 50g
- Olive oil 5g
- salt 2g
Sanuki no Yume 2009, rice flour, durum flour, whole egg flour once.
Put the eggs in a bowl with olive oil and mix well.
Add salt and knead well.
The kneaded dough is rested in the refrigerator for at least XNUMX minutes.
Cut the dough rested in the refrigerator to an appropriate size.
Shape it so that it can be easily stretched.
Stretch to a thickness of XNUMX mm.
Finish the noodles with a pasta machine.
Warm olive oil.
Make the sauce with local tomatoes.
Add salt to boiling water and boil pasta for XNUMX minutes.
- Fresh peach rare cheesecake
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Sanuki sushi with lettuce and manba
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Peach cheesecake
- [Masuya chef] Lucca-chan sauce
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin