Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso
- Olive beef thigh or shoulder meat 300g
- White miso (Sanuki) 40g
- Wasanbon 20g
- Honey Large 1
- White wine 50cc
- Onions 100g
- Leeks 20g
- White green onion 20g
- celery 20g
- shallot 20g
- garlic 20g
- バ タ ー 2g
- Water or bouillon 300cc
- Salt, pepper a little
Cut the thigh or shoulder meat of the olive beef to a suitable size, and salt and pepper the surface of the meat.
Cook the whole meat in a heated frying pan.
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion, leek, white leek, celery, shallots and garlic.
Add Wasanbon and white miso.
Add water or bouillon.
Add white wine.
Add roasted olive beef.
Add honey. Boil over high heat.
Put the lid on the pot, put it in the oven (180 ° C) and simmer for about XNUMX hours.
In a pressure cooker, it heats for about 40 minutes.
When the meat becomes tender, take out only the meat and turn the remaining vegetables and juice with a mixer to mix with the meat.
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Sanuki's Curry Pot
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- True and summer vegetable curry flavor [by IKUNAS f]
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Suddenly colored eggs
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]