Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso
- Olive beef thigh or shoulder meat 300g
- White miso (Sanuki) 40g
- Wasanbon 20g
- Honey Large 1
- White wine 50cc
- Onions 100g
- Leeks 20g
- White green onion 20g
- celery 20g
- shallot 20g
- garlic 20g
- バ タ ー 2g
- Water or bouillon 300cc
- Salt, pepper a little
Cut the thigh or shoulder meat of the olive beef to a suitable size, and salt and pepper the surface of the meat.
Cook the whole meat in a heated frying pan.
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion, leek, white leek, celery, shallots and garlic.
Add Wasanbon and white miso.
Add water or bouillon.
Add white wine.
Add roasted olive beef.
Add honey. Boil over high heat.
Put the lid on the pot, put it in the oven (180 ° C) and simmer for about XNUMX hours.
In a pressure cooker, it heats for about 40 minutes.
When the meat becomes tender, take out only the meat and turn the remaining vegetables and juice with a mixer to mix with the meat.
- Sanuki Samon's miso-zuke cheese grilled [by IKUNAS f]
- Miso-zuke of Spanish mackerel [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Kotokyuri vinegared food [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry