Delicious recipe collection
- Fried 1/2 sheet
- Parmesan cheese (grated) 3 tablespoons
- Asparagus (sanukino awakening) 8 本
- Bacon (sliced) 3
- Olive oil 1 tablespoons
- White wine 2 tablespoons
- Soy milk (no adjustment) 120 ml
- Salt kelp 2 knob
- salt 1/XNUMX teaspoon
- egg yolk 1 individual
- Black pepper a little
Cut the frying into 7-8mm squares, roast in a frying pan, wrap with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and baked.
Cut the asparagus to about 3cm only at the tip. Peel the asparagus at the bottom, slice carefully with a peeler and expose to water.
Bacon is cut into strips of about 5mm.
Put olive oil and bacon in a separate pan and fry slowly over low heat.
After adding white wine and boiling, add soy milk and salted kelp to stop the fire.
Put 1L of water and salt in a pan and heat. When boiling, boil the asparagus for about 1 minute 30 seconds. After boiling, take in cold water, transfer to a colander, drain, and put into a frying pan of ①.
To ⑥, add egg yolk and 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, mix over low heat and serve on a plate, sprinkle with ① cheese fried and black pepper to complete.
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Don't fry!
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Olive beef edamame darayaki