- Seto bream fillet 100g
Tea and bread crumbs sheet
- Bread crumbs or rice flour crumbs Appropriate amount
- Butter or olive oil 20g
- Salt, pepper a little
- Takase tea leaves 20g
First, make a bread crumb sheet. Once the tea leaves are lightly fried in a frying pan, chop them into small pieces, and put the tea leaves in butter or olive oil.
Prepare breadcrumbs in a bowl, add butter and tea leaves, salt and pepper.
Prepare the wrap, stretch it with a rolling pin to a thickness of about 1 to 2 mm, and freeze it once.
Put the roasted tea leaves in boiling water and boil. (I will pickle the bream later)
Rub the tea leaves.
Prepare the bream. Setouchi bream is thoroughly washed with water, reduced to three pieces, and cut into appropriate sizes.
Soak the sea bream in the boiled tea.
Steam with a steamer.
Remove the tea leaf sheet from the freezer and cut it to fit the size of the Setouchi bream.
Place a tea leaf (bread crumb) sheet on top of the steamed Setouchi bream.
Add brown color with the heat of the fire. If it has a beautiful brown color, serve it on a plate.
- Cold shabu-shabu salad of olive dream pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Sanuki Samon's miso-zuke cheese grilled [by IKUNAS f]
- Setouchi mackerel and sho smoked Sanuki vegetable olive oil
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- Shindako's spicy ratatouille [by IKUNAS f]
- Eggplant Dengaku
- Olive dream pork sundubu jjigae made with Ibuki broth
- Sanuki salmon rare steak with parsley sauce
- Colorful soy milk miso soup