- Red snapper (150g fillet) XNUM X one
- salt 4 knob
- pepper 4 knob
- Bread crumbs 6 tablespoons
- Powdered cheese 2 tablespoons
- Dried parsley 2 tsp
- salt Appropriate amount
- pepper Appropriate amount
- Grated garlic About 1cm tube
- Olive oil 2 and 2/3 tbsp
<as you like>
- Baby leaf Appropriate amount
- Mini Tomato Appropriate amount
Sea bream removes all bones and makes a grid-like cut in the skin.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on the sea bream in step (2) and leave for a while.
Mix the ingredients of A in order from top to make herb crumbs.
Wipe off the water from the snapper with kitchen paper.
Put olive oil in a frying pan and heat over medium heat.
When the smoke comes thinly, bake the sea bream in a frying pan for about 1 minute from the skin and turn it over for about 30 seconds.
Remove the sea bream from the frying pan once, turn the skin up, and press ③ on the skin first.
⑦ Bake for 1200 minutes with a 5W oven toaster with the skin side up.
Serve on a plate, squeeze the mayonnaise in the same length as the bream, and add the garnish of your choice.
- Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- Hiketa yellowtail and black garlic nigiri sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Olive yellowtail confit
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice