Delicious recipe collection
- Ground sesame 4 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 2.5 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- Gochujang 1 tsp
- Olive hamachi (for sashimi) 200g
- egg yolk 1 individual
- Radish Appropriate amount
- Glue Appropriate amount
- Sesame Appropriate amount
Make sauce that mixes sesame, soy sauce, sugar and gochujang.
Cut the olive hamachi into thin strips.
Add ① to ② and soak for about 5 minutes.
Serve the olives in a mortar shape on a deep dish. Make a depression in the upper part and put egg yolk.
Scattered radish, glue and sesame to complete.
- Olive beef edamame darayaki
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables