- Ground sesame 4 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 2.5 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- Gochujang 1 tsp
- Olive hamachi (for sashimi) 200g
- egg yolk 1 individual
- Radish Appropriate amount
- Glue Appropriate amount
- Sesame Appropriate amount
Make sauce that mixes sesame, soy sauce, sugar and gochujang.
Cut the olive hamachi into thin strips.
Add ① to ② and soak for about 5 minutes.
Serve the olives in a mortar shape on a deep dish. Make a depression in the upper part and put egg yolk.
Scattered radish, glue and sesame to complete.
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Kagawa Prefecture Garlic and Kagawa Mototaka Stamina Curry
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Chinese-style steamed Suzuki from Kagawa
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo