- Thin udon 1 ball (200g)
- Leek 30g
- Garlic 1/2 piece
- Ginger 1/2 piece
- Pork (ground meat) 150g
- Soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1/2 tbsp
- liqueur 1/2 tbsp
- potato starch 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Oil 1/2 tbsp
- Ponzu sauce Appropriate amount
Cut the udon to 5mm length and chop the chive.
Grate the garlic. Grate the ginger and save the ginger juice.
Add A to ground pork and knead until sticky.
Add the grated garlic, ginger juice and starch, mix until the whole is uniform, and roll each piece.
Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, flatten ④ and bake.
Add ponzu to the end.
- Amber tea pickle
- New Year's Sanuki taste, Anmochi Zoni [by IKUNAS f]
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Root vegetable white miso curry
- Spicy Temari Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables