- Thin udon 1 ball (200g)
- Leek 30g
- Garlic 1/2 piece
- Ginger 1/2 piece
- Pork (ground meat) 150g
- Soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1/2 tbsp
- liqueur 1/2 tbsp
- potato starch 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Oil 1/2 tbsp
- Ponzu sauce Appropriate amount
Cut the udon to 5mm length and chop the chive.
Grate the garlic. Grate the ginger and save the ginger juice.
Add A to ground pork and knead until sticky.
Add the grated garlic, ginger juice and starch, mix until the whole is uniform, and roll each piece.
Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, flatten ④ and bake.
Add ponzu to the end.
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Stir-fried manba and pork with vermicelli
- Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Kaze no Tani Farm Tomato Risotto [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives