Delicious recipe collection
Sanuki Udon Gyoza
Contest recipe Olive Dream Pig / Olive PigGarlicSanuki Udon Noodles
- Thin udon 1 ball (200g)
- Leek 30g
- Garlic 1/2 piece
- Ginger 1/2 piece
- Pork (ground meat) 150g
- Soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1/2 tbsp
- liqueur 1/2 tbsp
- potato starch 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Oil 1/2 tbsp
- Ponzu sauce Appropriate amount
Cut the udon to 5mm length and chop the chive.
Grate the garlic. Grate the ginger and save the ginger juice.
Add A to ground pork and knead until sticky.
Add the grated garlic, ginger juice and starch, mix until the whole is uniform, and roll each piece.
Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, flatten ④ and bake.
Add ponzu to the end.
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Healthy chicken bowl
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Chinese-style steamed Suzuki from Kagawa
- Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Shoyumame [by IKUNAS f]
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Easy Pizza Toast for Awakening of Sanuki
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds