Delicious recipe collection
Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- Local sake 1 tablespoons
- Black vinegar 3 tablespoons
- ketchup 2 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- eggplant 1 本
- Ginseng 1/2
- green pepper 2 individual
- Paprika red 1/2
- Paprika yellow 1/2
- onion 1/2
- Olive pork slices 200g
- Local sake 2 tablespoons
- salt a little
- pepper a little
- potato starch About 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil Appropriate amount
<Water-soluble potato starch>
- potato starch 5g
- Wed 5ml-7ml
Mix the sauce ingredients.
Eggplant, carrots, peppers, paprika red yellow and onions are cut into pieces that are easy to eat. Soak the eggplant in water and remove the lye.
Heat the carrots for about 1 minute in the microwave to soften them.
Slice the olive pork slices with a seasoning other than starch.
Squeeze the ④ meat into bite-sized pieces and add the starch.
Spread sesame oil in a frying pan, fry ②, and once cooked, serve once.
Next, bake ⑤, and when it ’s cooked, add ⑥.
Wipe off the excess oil, add the sauce of ①, and when thickened with water-soluble starch, it's done.
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Whole eggplant burg
- Sanuki Joy Sushi
- Easy Pizza Toast for Awakening of Sanuki
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor