Delicious recipe collection
Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- Local sake 1 tablespoons
- Black vinegar 3 tablespoons
- ketchup 2 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tablespoons
- eggplant 1 本
- Ginseng 1/2
- green pepper 2 individual
- Paprika red 1/2
- Paprika yellow 1/2
- onion 1/2
- Olive pork slices 200g
- Local sake 2 tablespoons
- salt a little
- pepper a little
- potato starch About 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil Appropriate amount
<Water-soluble potato starch>
- potato starch 5g
- Wed 5ml-7ml
Mix the sauce ingredients.
Eggplant, carrots, peppers, paprika red yellow and onions are cut into pieces that are easy to eat. Soak the eggplant in water and remove the lye.
Heat the carrots for about 1 minute in the microwave to soften them.
Slice the olive pork slices with a seasoning other than starch.
Squeeze the ④ meat into bite-sized pieces and add the starch.
Spread sesame oil in a frying pan, fry ②, and once cooked, serve once.
Next, bake ⑤, and when it ’s cooked, add ⑥.
Wipe off the excess oil, add the sauce of ①, and when thickened with water-soluble starch, it's done.
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Let's make it together! Conger cup sushi
- Sanuki octopus carpaccio
- Colorful soy milk miso soup