Delicious recipe collection
Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Sanuki Cochin breast 70g
- Sanuki manba (stem) 2 cups
- garlic a little
- Ginger a little
- shallot a little
- salt Small 1/4
- sugar a little
- Old sake Large 1
- pepper a little
- Soup Large 1
- Sesame oil a little
Manba is only the stem part.
Cut into flower pieces.
Sanuki Cochin is cut into 3 mm thickness.
Season the meat of Sanuki Cochin with egg white, salt and pepper.
Add the meat and mix well.
Add a little oil and mix.
Mamba leaves are cold and fried.
Drain the oil and salt.
Oil the cochin and mamba flower pieces.
Stir-fry the spices in a pan and give out the aroma.
Put the cochin and mamba flower pieces in a pan and fry together. Add the seasoning and add the sesame oil when thickened.
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Nanban pickled new burdock
- Eat and boiled vegetables and tofu