Delicious recipe collection
<Soy milk soup>
- Soy milk (no adjustment) 150 ml
- Wed 100 ml
- Garlic 1 piece
- Ground sesame 2 tablespoons
- miso 2 tsp
- Chicken breast About XNUM X g
- Ginseng 5 cm
- Shimeji 1/3
- Wed 100 ml
- sugar 1 tsp
- Chicken glass soup base 1 tsp
- Tenmenjan 1/2 to 1 tablespoon
- miso 1 tsp
- Raw noodles 2 bundle
- Japanese leek 10cm
- Okra 4 本
- egg yolk 2 individual
<as you like>
- Toubanjan 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili Oil Appropriate amount
Mix all ingredients of soy milk soup and cool in refrigerator.
Mince chicken breast, carrots and shimeji. Stir-fried chicken breast and carrots and add shimeji when cooked.
Add enough water to soak all the ingredients in ②, add sugar, chicken glass soup, tenmenjian, and 1 teaspoon of miso. You can add toubanjan if you like.
Boil the noodles shortly before boiled down.
Mince the green onions. Boil the okra and cut into 1cm.
When the noodles are boiled, cool them quickly with water and serve them on a plate.
Add the soy milk soup from (XNUMX) and the meat miso from (XNUMX). Complete with egg yolk, okra, and green onions from above. You can sprinkle with chili oil if you like.
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Sanuki Joy Sushi
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- Chinese-style steamed Suzuki from Kagawa
- Asparagus sesame
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf