<Soy milk soup>
- Soy milk (no adjustment) 150 ml
- Wed 100 ml
- Garlic 1 piece
- Ground sesame 2 tablespoons
- miso 2 tsp
- Chicken breast About XNUM X g
- Ginseng 5cm
- Shimeji 1/3
- Wed 100 ml
- sugar 1 tsp
- Chicken glass soup base 1 tsp
- Tenmenjan 1/2 to 1 tablespoon
- miso 1 tsp
- Raw noodles 2 bundle
- Japanese leek 10cm
- Okra 4 本
- egg yolk 2 individual
<as you like>
- Toubanjan 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili Oil Appropriate amount
Mix all ingredients of soy milk soup and cool in refrigerator.
Mince chicken breast, carrots and shimeji. Stir-fried chicken breast and carrots and add shimeji when cooked.
Add enough water to soak all the ingredients in ②, add sugar, chicken glass soup, tenmenjian, and 1 teaspoon of miso. You can add toubanjan if you like.
Boil the noodles shortly before boiled down.
Mince the green onions. Boil the okra and cut into 1cm.
When the noodles are boiled, cool them quickly with water and serve them on a plate.
Add the soy milk soup from (XNUMX) and the meat miso from (XNUMX). Complete with egg yolk, okra, and green onions from above. You can sprinkle with chili oil if you like.
- Whole eggplant burg
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Boiled leaf burdock [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Root vegetable white miso curry