Delicious recipe collection
Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Olive beef thigh meat block 300g
- White onion Half book
- vanilla a little
- salt a little
- Wasanbon Large 1
- Sesame oil Small 1
- Pepper oil Small 1
- Chili Oil Small 1
- Old oil Small 1
- Ginger juice a little
- Five flavor powder a little
Cut olive beef leg.
Beef is about 7-8cm long and 5cm wide. (If you prepare a large amount, freeze it to a hardness that will fit the kitchen knife.)
Cut thin and large.
Spread over the net.
Use a fan when you are in a hurry.
Fry in lower oil.
Fry to be crispy.
Add sauce for sauce in saucepan.
Twirl the sauce quickly, being careful not to overboil.
Spread the net over the bat and serve the beef.
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- Amazake jam egg pudding [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Boiled olive beef and freshly pickled olives in tomato
- Sanuki Kiwikko Rare Cheese Style
- Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Boiled leaf burdock [by IKUNAS f]