Plenty of vitamins! Perfect nutrition No kiwi crepe with ginseng dough
Contest recipe Oidemai RiceRare sugarKintoki Ninjin CarrotKoryoku Kiwi
- egg 1 individual
- milk 100 ml
- Kinki ginseng 40g
- Oidemai rice flour 50g
- Olive oil Appropriate amount
- Yogurt 250g
- condensed milk 2.5 tablespoons
- Perfume (kiwi fruit) 2 individual
- lemon juice 1 tsp
- Syrup containing rare sugar 8 tablespoons
Add eggs, milk and grated ginseng to the mixer.
Put rice flour in a bowl, add ① and stir, wrap and lay in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
Spread olive oil on a heated frying pan (small frying pan 16-18 cm), lightly wipe with kitchen paper and turn off the fire. Put ① into it, stretch it, and bake on a medium heat. When the fire comes through, turn over and bake on both sides.
Spread kitchen paper in a bowl, put yogurt, cover with kitchen paper, weigh the water in a plastic bag on top, and drain for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add condensed milk to ④ and mix.
Peel the scented greens, cut into small pieces, put in a heat-resistant container, add lemon juice and syrup containing rare sugar, mix, wrap and heat in microwave 500W for 3 minutes.
Transfer ⑥ to a pan and remove the water over low heat.
Put the dough of ③ on the roll, apply the cream of ⑤, apply the jam of ⑦ on it and roll it like a sushi roll.
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Olive dream pork sundubu jjigae made with Ibuki broth
- Mitoyo eggplant miso gratin
- Spanish mackerel sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Udon noodles pickled in olive hamachi full of fresh vegetables
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]