Delicious recipe collection
- Mandarin orange 2 to 4
- Wed Appropriate amount
- sugar Suitable amount (same amount as water)
- egg 1 individual
- Syrup containing rare sugar 30g
- milk 50 ml
- baguette 4 pieces
- バ タ ー 6g
- Powdered sugar Appropriate amount
- mint Appropriate amount
One mandarin peel is cut into small pieces, boiled in water, and then boiled. Add water and sugar (1: 2) and cook to avoid burning. In fact, peel the skin and boil it in water and sugar (1: 1).
The remaining oranges squeeze the juice. (50-70g)
In a mixture of egg and syrup containing rare sugar, add warm milk (60-70 ° C) and ② and mix to make a French toast liquid. Soak the baguette in this solution.
Put the butter in a heated frying pan and bake the baguette at ③ over medium heat.
Serve the baguette on a flat plate and sift the powdered sugar.
Add ① and decorate with mint if you like.
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Eggplant Dengaku
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Miso soup of summer vegetables